- Internet Forum membership that notifies you about upcoming events and announcements.
- Ontario Christian Homeschool Educator’s Connection (OCHEC) membership.
- Discount on your Homeschool Legal Defence Association (HSLDA) membership (mandatory for all members).
- Contributes to facility rentals for parent meetings and holiday parties.
- Access to the monthly/bimonthly field trips.
- Access to the age specific field trips that are based on families registered.
MCHA COOP Membership:
- Tuesday weekly meetings for 2.5 hours for gym classes and/or electives for the children.
- Fundraising program that allows you to help fundraise for the rental of the COOP program.
- A bursary for a family in the ministry; once applied and approved, it will pay for the $30 family membership fee.
- Electives being offered in the program are mostly being taught by our current parent members.
- At least one parent of the family need to be at the facility at all time, since your HSLDA insurance will only cover you for the gym program if the parent is present.
- The parent will be volunteering in the gym program either teaching or assistance in one of the class. (At least 1 hour).